
One of the things that has been keeping me busy the past couple of weekends is the house I still own in Sequim. I had rented it out for the past couple of years, but have decided that I need to sell it and just take the loss that I've been expecting. I have had so much help from my family getting it ready to list. Leslie, Leah, dad, Jared, Colin and Paul all helped me out. Thanks so much, guys! We were able to get it all staged and looking pretty good, I'll have to admit (thanks Katrina, Rose Marie and Tracy for letting me borrow stuff). Of course, I don't have a dining room table, mattress or decorations at my Seattle house, but those are minor details. But seriously, if you know anyone that's moving to Sequim, let me know! And please pray for it to sell.





Eating mexican in Sequim on the way home from a full day worth of work...
2 comments:
Can you ship the house to Hawaii for me? I LOVE it!
oh, this house is really cute too! i wish i could buy it!!
Post a Comment