Bart just did this on his blog and since he is so cool, I'm going to copy him. Follow the instructions below to make the album cover of your new band.I love my new band, Wichita Wild and our new cd, Energetic Men of Good Will is so awesome. I wish I could have gotten as cool of a photo as Bart did, but I didn't want to cheat, so I got stuck with some crazy kid running in the sand. Maybe it goes with my album title? If I saw this cd, I probably wouldn't be too interested in buying it.
1. Go to Wikipedia. Click “random”or go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2. Go to Quotations Page and select "random quotations" or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album.
3. Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together and post it.

3 comments:
How much fun is this?! I made one just now and it works! Thanks Ann!
HAH! That is too funny! I will make a band and then maybe our band can open up for yours.
That is too cool! Now I copied you--http://theplankthree.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-new-band.html
I lucked out with my picture. The one before this was a bird...
Post a Comment