7.10.2008

summer time

I went camping with my family over the 4th at Indian Creek on Rimrock Lake (it's off hwy 12 between white pass and Yakima). It was a nice campground, we had 3 sites and the lake was beautiful, although too cold to swim in for me. I didn't end up taking any pictures of it, though. I was in lazy camping mode. My dad brought canoes and we went out to this island in the lake each day to be in the sun. I didn't think of taking any pictures until after Leslie's family had left (sorry Les). We don't look too shabby, considering no one had showered in these pictures for a couple of days. Ah camping.

I'm so glad I've already gotten two camping trips in this summer. I'm hoping to do a couple of more and hike in on some of those. I'm not letting this summer go to waste.

1 comment:

Jane Says said...

oh, looks like fun! fabio and i want to go camping with you too!